Menggapai Ketinggian Untuk KerajaanNya, Menggali Kekedalaman Untuk FirmanNya
Sekolah Tinggi Teologi Baptis Kalvari (STTBK)
Amazing thing has happened to our new born school, CBTS. In the paper, we have no chance at all to be accredited in less then three years. But God worked in an incredible way. He put together dedicated young men and women to be one team who loved Him so dearly.
Out of that we were granted accreditation of two majors for undergraduate: pastoral Ministry and Christian Education. We are working toward applying for Master degree and institution accreditation. Our plan is to complete and send all the documents by no later than second week of April. Please continues to pray for us.
Imagine, in the first three school years, we were without accreditation. We have grown from 34 students in the first years, to 160 students in the third year.
What’s next! Our goal is to get minimum of 100 new students for the up coming school year.
I, personally confident to reach this. Several issues to be ponder of!
1. Understand that many students from remote places of Indonesia will have a problem to pay for the tuition fee, dormitory, living cost, and books. Each student need to have between $100-$125 per month.
2. $ 100 - $125 per month would be pretty much their parent’s household income.
3. Usually we give them between 50-75% scholarship.
4. Even though our expected number of students would reach around 270-300, our income will not be sufficient enough to meet the monthly compensation of all the instructors and staff.
5. The other situation that we have to face is the dormitory. With the expected up coming new students and also the expiration of the two rented house for the females dorm, we have to find a new building for that.
6. The best option is to rent three storage building with an open floors. By doing that, we will be able to put at least 20 students per floor. With a total of minimum 60 female students.
7. Such a building like this will run about 150 millions Rupiah/years with a minimum of two years contract, to the total of 300 Millions Rupiah = $ 25.000. We have to move little bit faster to get the building in preparation of the coming of the school year.
8. Our male students will continue in the same house because of the two years contract. We still have another year to go.
9. We do believe that God has planned for the school and planned to meet this need. God will move many of His people to step in to meet this need.
10. If somehow you are the one God moves you to be part of His Vision and Mission through CBTS, please let me know how would you like to do it?
Accredited by BAN-PT
LEARNING ONLY HIS WORDS EXTENSIVELY TO SERVE ALL HIS WORKS
PARTNERSHIP WITH WELL-KNOWN THEOLOGY UNIVERSITY IN AMERICA.
Calvary Indonesia Baptist Church
One of the first Baptist Churches in Jakarta - Indonesia. Established on the 3rd of May 1953, our vision and commitment to preach and spread the gospel throughout Indonesia makes us support STTB Kalvari.
Matthew 9 : 37-38
"Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest."
Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
One of the largest seminaries in the world, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary equips men and women with a strong theological foundation to fulfill God’s calling on their lives. Rooted in Scripture and branching out to fulfill the Great Commission, Southwestern’s motto is “Preach the Word, Reach the World.”
The Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary is a private, non-profit institution of higher education associated with the Southern Baptist Convention; the seminary was established in 1908, and is located in Fort Worth, Texas.
Sugar Creek Baptist Church
We are a diverse gathering of people learning what it means to follow Jesus together. Each service includes:
Clear, practical Bible teaching that applies to your life
Engaging music & worship to recenter your heart on God
Contemporary creative arts & technology that communicates and inspires
Safe, fun environments for your whole family
Relaxed, casual attire
If you arrive with an open mind, expecting to hear something that could change your life … You’ll be surprised at what God can do.
Jl. Gunung Sahari VI No.36, RT.7/RW.5, Gn. Sahari Utara, Sawah Besar, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10720, Indonesia
+62 21 6394436